Date(s) - 08/07/2020 - 08/08/2020
**This is a virtual event. Competition will take place using ZOOM.**
Circuit: World/National and Northeastern US Regional
Location: Where ever you are.
Time: Friday, August 7, 2020 – Starts at 5:00pm
Breaking Categories: Power Wood (hand, elbow, foot),, Power Concrete(hand, elbow, foot); all ages, ranks, and genders.
Registration Pricing: $15 Unlimited Divisions. Register by August 5th, 2020. Per North East Open Website
Spectator Pricing: FREE. Spectators can watch live on Facebook, Youtube & Twitch
Material Pricing: Competitors may supply their own materials.
– USBA/WBA Boards can be purchased online– 1x10x12, 1/2x10x12, 1/2x6x12- Go to https://usbawba.org/store/boards
Board sizes are based on competitor age-7 yrs. and under-1/2″x6″x12″, 8-12-1/2″x10″x12″, 13 and over-1″x10″x12″. These sizes are used for all Power divisions.
– Patio Blocks contact your local concrete dealer.
– Spacers: Carpenter pencils must be used for all spaced wood and concrete breaks. One break per stack. All materials must be counted directly after the break and communicated to the Director.
Other info:No USBA/WBA Tournament Records will be counted for any breaking divisions in this event. No points will be awarded.
- Competitor order will be chosen at random and will be emailed to competitors.
- Competitor must specify the number of materials set up for breaking prior to the start of the event. Competitors may not adjust their number once the event has begun. Material counts should be entered on your online registration under the category chosen in the space provided.
- Competitors entering multiple divisions in a category (example: Wood Hand, Wood Elbow, and Wood Foot) must complete all three breaks when they are called on ZOOM. There is a 1 minute time limit to complete all breaks in a category.
- Martial Arts Uniform and Belt are strongly encouraged. Prizes will be awarded for all divisions.
- For more information Contact Ken Goodrich- email email@example.com, on Facebook Messenger or by calling 413-594-9200
TUNE IN FOR THE NORTH EAST OPEN – LIVE Event on Saturday August 8th all Day!