Date(s) - 03/05/2021 - 03/06/2021
**This is a virtual event. Competition will take place using ZOOM.**
Location: Where ever you are.
Time: Friday, March 5 and Saturday, March 6, 2021. Creative Breaking entries due March 3rd. Friday night will be the live judging of submitted creative routines starting at 7 pm. Saturday will be power breaking via ZOOM starting at 10 am.
Breaking categories: Creative Multi-Directional Wood (pre-recorded submitted by 3/3), Power Wood (hand, elbow, foot), Non-Spaced Power Wood (hand, elbow, foot), Power Concrete (hand, elbow, foot); all ages, ranks, and genders.
Registration pricing: $15 Unlimited Divisions. Register by March 1, 2021.
Spectator pricing: FREE. Spectators can watch live on our FB page- https://www.facebook.com/groups/usbawba
Material: Competitors may supply their own materials.
– USBA/WBA Boards can be purchased online– 1x10x12, 1/2x10x12, 1/2x6x12- Go to https://usbawba.org/store/boards
Board sizes are based on competitor age-7 yrs. and under-1/2″x6″x12″, 8-12-1/2″x10″x12″, 13 and over-1″x10″x12″. These sizes are used for all Power divisions.
– Patio Blocks may be purchased from Cromwell Concrete – 665 Main St., Cromwell, CT. Outside CT contact your local concrete dealer.
– Spacers: Carpenter pencils must be used for all spaced wood and concrete breaks. One break per stack. All materials must be counted directly after the break and communicated to the Director.
Other info: USBA/WBA Tournament Records will be counted for competitors who compete at a location with a certified USBA/WBA Official or Director present using standard materials as approved by said official/director. No points will be awarded.
- Event Registration link– https://www.eastcoasttrainingsystems.net/2021-usba-wba-spring-cup
- Spectators can watch live on our FB page- https://www.facebook.com/groups/usbawba
- Creative Multi-Directional Wood competitors will record their routine (3 minutes max, no edits, see official rules) and submit by 3/3/2021. The competitor will email a link to their video to Master Grogin- firstname.lastname@example.org. For questions email Master Grogin. Routines will be judged Friday night, 3/5, starting at 7 pm and winners will be announced.
- Competitor order will be chosen at random and will be posted on the USBA Facebook Group Page- https://www.facebook.com/groups/usbawba.
- Competitors will compete by location (or school). There is no seeding for any event this season, with the exception of the World Cup Championships at the end of the circuit year.
- Please enter your device name on the registration form in the space provided. Your device name should be the name of the device or the name you will use on ZOOM the day of the event.
- Competitor must specify the number of materials set up for breaking prior to the start of the event. Competitors may not adjust their number once the event has begun. Material counts should be entered on your online registration under the category chosen in the space provided.
- Competitors entering multiple divisions in a category (example: Wood Hand, Wood Elbow, and Wood Foot) must complete all three breaks when they are called on ZOOM. There is a 1 minute time limit to complete all breaks in a category.
- Martial Arts Uniform and Belt are mandatory. A studio shirt can be worn in place of uniform top.
- Awards will be given out at the end of the 2021 virtual circuit year for Most Total Materials Broken per category. No awards will be distributed per event for the 2021 virtual season.
- For more information Contact Ken Goodrich- email email@example.com, on Facebook Messenger or by calling 413-594-9200.