Date(s) - 05/24/2020
2:00 pm - 7:00 pm
**This is a virtual event. Competition will take place using ZOOM.**
Location: Where ever you are.
Time: : Sunday, May 24, 2020- Starts at 2 pm
Breaking categories: Power Wood (hand, elbow, foot), Double Power Wood Hand, Non-Spaced Power Wood (hand, elbow, foot), Power Concrete (hand, elbow, foot); all ages, ranks, and genders.
Registration pricing: FREE. Register by May 22, 2020.
By mail- Center For Martial Arts and Fitness, 22 Center St., Chicopee, MA
Spectator pricing: FREE
Material pricing: Competitors may supply their own materials.
– USBA/WBA Boards can be purchased at special discounted pricing– 1x10x12 and 1/2x10x12- $1.35, 1/2x6x12- $1.05. Shipping extra. Email Ralph Bergamo to place an order- firstname.lastname@example.org . Minimum order for shipping is 10 boards.
Boards may be picked up at the following locations by appointment (no extra shipping charge):
- Bergamo’s Martial Arts, 272 Sandbank Rd., Cheshire, CT- contact Ralph Bergamo at email@example.com
- East Coast Training Systems (ECTS), 520 Watertown Ave., Waterbury, CT- contact Drew Serrano at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Center For Martial Arts and Fitness, 22 Center St., Chicopee, MA- contact Ken Goodrich at email@example.com
– Patio Blocks may be purchased from Cromwell Concrete – 665 Main St., Cromwell, CT. You can also contact Ken Goodrich, who has some extras, or go to your local concrete dealer.
Spacers: Carpenter pencils must be used for all spaced wood and concrete breaks. One break per stack. All materials must be counted directly after the break and communicated to the Director.
Other info: No USBA/WBA Tournament Records will be counted for any breaking divisions in this event. No points will be awarded.
- Competitor order will be chosen at random and will be posted on the USBA Facebook Group Page on 5/23- https://www.facebook.com/groups/usbawba.
- Competitor must specify the number of materials set up for breaking prior to the start of the event. Competitors may not adjust their number once the event has begun.
- Competitors entering multiple divisions in a category (example: Wood Hand, Wood Elbow, and Wood Foot) must complete all three breaks when they are called on ZOOM. There is a 1 minute time limit to complete all breaks in a category.
- Martial Arts Uniform and Belt are strongly encouraged. Prizes will be awarded for all divisions.
- For more information Contact Ken Goodrich- email firstname.lastname@example.org, on Facebook Messenger or by calling 413-594-9200.