Date(s) - 10/16/2021
10:00 am - 3:00 pm
**This is a virtual event. Competition will take place using ZOOM.**
Location: Where ever you are.
Time: Saturday, October 16, 2021 via ZOOM starting at 10 am.
Breaking categories: Power Wood (hand, elbow, foot), Non-Spaced Power Wood (hand, elbow, foot), Power Concrete (hand, elbow, foot); all ages, ranks, and genders.
Registration pricing: $15 Unlimited Divisions. Register by October 11, 2021.
Spectator pricing: FREE. Spectators can watch live on our FB page- https://www.facebook.com/groups/usbawba
Material: Competitors may supply their own materials.
– USBA/WBA Boards can be purchased online– 1x10x12, 1/2x10x12, 1/2x6x12- Go to https://usbawba.org/store/boards
Board sizes are based on competitor age-7 yrs. and under-1/2″x6″x12″, 8-12-1/2″x10″x12″, 13 and over-1″x10″x12″. These sizes are used for all Power divisions.
– Patio Blocks may be purchased from Cromwell Concrete – 665 Main St., Cromwell, CT. Outside CT contact your local concrete dealer.
– Spacers: Carpenter pencils must be used for all spaced wood and concrete breaks. One break per stack. All materials must be counted directly after the break and communicated to the Director.
Other info: USBA/WBA Tournament Records will be counted for competitors who compete at a location with a certified USBA/WBA Official or Director present using standard materials as approved by said official/director. No points will be awarded.
- Event Registration link– Closed
- Spectators can watch live on our FB page- https://www.facebook.com/groups/usbawba
- Competitor order will be chosen at random and will be posted on the USBA Facebook Group Page- https://www.facebook.com/groups/usbawba.
- Competitors will compete by location (or school). Seeding will be based on results from the previous virtual events of 2021.
- Please enter your device name on the registration form in the space provided. Your device name should be the name of the device or the name you will use on ZOOM the day of the event.
- Competitor must specify the number of materials set up for breaking prior to the start of the event. Competitors may not adjust their number once the event has begun. Material counts should be entered on your online registration under the category chosen in the space provided.
- Competitors entering multiple divisions in a category (example: Wood Hand, Wood Elbow, and Wood Foot) must complete all three breaks when they are called on ZOOM. There is a 1 minute time limit to complete all breaks in a category.
- Martial Arts Uniform and Belt are mandatory. A studio shirt can be worn in place of uniform top.
- Awards will be given out at the end of the 2021 virtual circuit year for Most Total Materials Broken per category. No awards will be distributed per event for the 2021 virtual season.
- For more information Contact Ken Goodrich- email email@example.com, on Facebook Messenger or by calling 413-594-9200.